Sunday, May 3, 2015

Next New

There are numerous fan clubs across the internet. If there was a new media tool that combined all the fan clubs in one website, it will eliminate the hassle of searching for fan clubs and it will be easier to join one. It would incorporate global fan bases. Fan clubs could be categorized based on a celebrities location, genre, gender, ethnicity, and so on. This would allow people to easily search for a fan club and look up information on a specific celebrity. Users can ""follow" specific fan pages for updates, which is similar to Twitter. Updates will also be displayed on the website's news feed and it will direct us to individual websites of the fan clubs. This is also great for those who are fans of multiple celebrities, so they can easily monitor the events of the celebrities that they follow.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! You can even create groupings for the genre or type of club which will allow fans from all around the world to open up and learn more about other groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be cool to be able to do that. It should be like a twitter of fan clubs or something similar in a way that all types of fan club topics would be on one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually joined a fan club when I was in Japan but I sometimes missed the information of my favorite singer group because I could not always get all information when they personally held a small concert for fans. However, if I used the technology that you just wrote about, I would have gained the information and I would have got a ticket more than anyone.

    ReplyDelete