Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wiki So Far

I have not added content to the wiki yet, but I have decided to add to the Food, Beverage, and Hospitality page. I am currently researching about Open Rice, an Hong Kong based dining guide that has expanded to other countries in Asia. I am researching about it on its website and I have downloaded the app to see for myself how it works. It works just like Yelp, with reviews, photos, and food suggestions. I also plan to research about Open Snap which is part of Open Rice but operates as a photo dining guide and is based on pictures instead of reviews. I plan to also download this app to understand it more.

As for graphics, I will search up pictures of how the app looks or its icon. I also plan to edit someone's work in the Food, Beverage, and Hospitality page because I am very interested in Food Topics and I will research more about what's on the page and proceed to editing.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more about Open Snap and Open Rice on our class wiki. My friends and I are planning to travel to Asia next summer and I think that Open Rice apps will come in handy when we are looking for good places to eat. Technology sure helps us wherever we are in the world, we can always count on it to make things easier!

    ReplyDelete